Dr Rajat Goel, is a trained Minimal Access and Bariatric surgeon having done his MBBS from prestigious Maulana Azad Medical College, and MS (Master of surgery) from Lady Harding Medical College with advanced laparoscopic training at Taiwan, Singapore and USA with 11 years experience of general and advanced laparoscopic surgeries and more than 470 Bariatric cases.
His prime area of interest is Bariatric surgery and he has distinction of operating Bariatric patients from 9 countries and patients form different states of India. He is also specialized in all aspects of open and laparoscopic General surgery, Bariatric surgery and Single port (Scar less) Surgery. He is also very much in research with 19 international publications and more than 100 published abstracts and 4 chapters in books and with all possible fellowships and memberships.
- Asia Pacific Hernia Society (APHS): Life Membership No: APHS-LM0867.
- Society of Endoscopic and Laparoscopic Surgeons of India (SELSI): Life Membership No: 038.
- International Medical Science Academy (IMSA).
- Obesity and Metabolic Surgery Society of India and International Federation of Surgery of Obesity (OSSI and IFSO)
- Current controversies in Single Port Laparoscopic Surgery at 10th Biennial IAGES conference held at Ahmedabad from 16th-19th February 2012.
- Laparoscopic TEP Inguinal Hernia Repair Why, How, When at 10th Biennial IAGES conference held at Ahmedabad from 16th-19th February 2012.
- Laparoscopic Ventral Hernia Repair: The Learning Curve at 6th AIIMS surgical week, ENDOSURG 2012 held at New Delhi from 16-18th March 2012.
- Metabolic Surgery for non-obese (BMI 27 kg/m2) Asian patients with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: Early Results at 29th Annual meeting at ASMBS held at San Diego from 17-22nd June 2012
HOD Minimal access, Metabolic & Bariatric Surgey
Primus Super Specialty Hospital
Call us: +91 9999920206, +91 1166206620,30,40
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
2, Chandragupta Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi- 110021
Original Source: https://goo.gl/i1eR8X