A Mommy Makeover is a group of cosmetic surgery procedures performed in a single stage. These typically include a combination a tummy tuck
, breast enhancement with implants or a lift. However, a Mommy Makeover can also be staged into multiple surgeries and include other cosmetic surgical procedures such as breast lifting , breast reduction and liposuction of the abdomen, hips, thighs and back. Arm lifts, thigh lift, and vaginal rejuvenation and vaginal tightening can also be performed. If desired, and women who have had a Caesarean section may opt for scar revision.
Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to reverse the effect of pregnancy. These procedures may include any of the following procedures:
• Tummy Tuck (abdomen)
• Vaginal Rejuvation/ hymenoplasty
• Body Lifts (Arms, thighs)
• Hair transplant ( thinning of hair/ baldness)
• Skin pigmentation treatment.
We understand the changes a woman’s body experiences due to pregnancy, delivery and breast feeding. Primus cosmetic and reconstructive center is dedicated to helping mothers regain their pre-pregnancy body contours through a variety of cosmetic surgery treatments known as Mommy Makeover
. By combining the various procedures into one management, Primus is ready to put in efforts to restore your pre-pregnancy body. Our Mommy Makeover helps moms to regain their confidence that they had prior to having children.
The Joint Replacement Center has done pioneering work in offering patients state of the art treatment options such as implantation of patient-specific devices, Advanced Joint Replacement Surgery and Minimally Invasive Anterior Hip Replacement.
Best Hip Replacement Hospital in India | Top Ten Hospital in Delhi NCR
- There is a dedicated that consists of anesthesiologists that provides excellent pre, intra and post-operative care.
• We have experienced and dedicated consultants for managing arthritis patients.
• Our team of doctors is supported by highly experienced physiotherapists and occupational therapist that provide out-patient, in-patient as well as domiciliary care to the patients.
• Facilities for chondrocyte culture and meniscal transplant also exist for young arthritic individuals.
We have the answers…
Primus Super Speciality Hospital provides patients with the region’s best Orthopaedic specialists, offering diagnosis, treatment, surgical services and rehabilitation of the highest level.
Our state-of-the-art treatment, including educational, support and rehabilitation services, leads to faster recovery and better prognosis.
Center for Joint Replacement at Primus is among the leading joint replacement programs in the nation, recognized for efficiency in delivering knee and hip replacement care.
Original Source: https://goo.gl/jzUCWO
Dr. Surya Bhan (HOD)
Department of Orthopedics