A urology doctor is one that diagnoses and treats people who are suffering from diseases that affect the urinary and reproductive organs. It does not matter if you have been diagnosed with a urine infection or urological cancer; you still need to consult a good urologist.
There are plenty of qualified and efficient urologists in America.
Your health is not something you should compromise on. You should opt for a doctor that is both renowned and experienced. A qualified urologist will be able to diagnose your ailment and provide you with the right treatment for it.
So how do you find the right urology doctor for your treatment? Here are a few tips to help you:
- The best way of finding a doctor is through recommendations. So, ask your family, and friends for a few recommendations. If you are uncomfortable to talk about it, do not worry there are other ways of finding the right urologist.
- You must be having a family doctor; you could ask him for some recommendations too. In any case before you consult an urologist, you would have to consult your family physician first.
- Another easy way of finding a urology doctor would be to search the internet. There are plenty of physicians who use the internet to advertise themselves. Many of them have their websites. These websites are really very helpful, as they tell what area the particular doctor specializes in.
- Once you have got a few names of urology doctors, make an appointment and meet them. It is advisable to get a few opinions before you settle on one.
- If you have any questions you would like answered, ask them. You may feel a little uncomfortable to talk about your problem. But, unless you do not tell the doctor everything, he may not be able to treat you for the right disease.
- You need to opt for a doctor that you are comfortable with.
It is your health in question, so do not procrastinate. The faster you are treated the better.
You need to be a little prudent while choosing a urology doctor.
For great information on urologic symptoms, please visit http://www.primushospital.com, a popular site for urology doctor Greenbelt to assist you in all urological problems.
Original Source: http://ezinearticles.com/?Do-You-Need-A-Urology-Doctor?&id=5980076
Nitika Walia woke up and went about her day like it was any other. While she was out shopping she experienced a burning sensation in her chest. Maybe it was anxiety, she thought. I can’t be having a heart attack she confirmed from her friend over the phone.
But as a matter of fact, she was having a heart attack. When she got to the hospital, the nurses rushed her in and immediately hooked her to an IV. Following this was an ECG. Later doctors discovered that her heart’s circumflex artery was 99 per cent blocked because of a clot, while the rest of her arteries had only moderate plaque build-up, the plaque ruptured and had become lodged in her heart.
The Emotional Recovery:
“Even though I was ‘fixed,’ it was still such a shock to the system,” says Nitika. It really did flatten me. There were weeks when pretty much all I did was cry—just out of fear. What will my life look like now?”
But mentally and emotionally, the scars are still raw. “Wondering if, or when, it will happen again is the worst,” says Darlene. “It is hard going through a heart attack as a young person. I felt like people were judging me, like I must have a really unhealthy lifestyle to have a heart attack in my thirties.”
Depression is a huge problem for young women after a heart attack. “They become aware of their own mortality at a young age.” Meanwhile, they are less likely to go to cardiac rehab—hospital-led programs designed to bring survivors together to get the support and skills they need to make a full recovery—than are men.
For many the after effects of a heart attack is more predominant to recover from. They go into depression and never seem to eat right.
This leads to a bigger risk of depression which eventually leads to stress. It is this stress which leads to the reoccurrence of this heart condition of a bigger heart attack.
These conditions of stress and depression leads to the giant stigma of weight gain.
Reducing Their Risk
By focusing on the right diet and eating healthy foods along with fresh fruits leads to a controlled weight. This reduces the risk of a severe heart condition.
Staying happy is very important for avoiding the risk of a heart condition or the one leading to a heart attack.
Heart Attacks in Young Women: A Growing Problem
Women between the ages of 35 and 45 are dying of heart attacks more than ever.
22.5 percent women die of cardiovascular diseases each year between the age of 25 to 60. It is a growing epidemic. Many of them die of this because of not being diagnosed of the heart condition properly. “There’s a misconception that heart attacks are for old women”. “Heart disease isn’t on young women’s radars. Many don’t know their blood pressure or cholesterol.”
Whatever way you cut it, though, heart disease is still the number-one health threat to women over the age of 35. We need to spread awareness about this disease amongst young minds and hearts to make them realize that it acts as a silent killer.
Original Source: https://goo.gl/Bg6ieu